10.21.2008
UEA First Stop. . . . Temple
On Thursday we began our journey to St. George. After lost keys, not being able to find my drivers liscence, loading my bike on my car, pakcing, doing laundry, packing more, finding out I had a flat tire and putting air in it with a gauge that didn't work, and so on and so forth we finally left! We got to St. George around 1 in the afternoon, ate, checked in at our totally quality hotel. . . seriously, it was disgusting, changed our clothes and went to the temple. I have been to the St. George temple quite a few times, and I love it. It is a beautiful temple. It was seriously like 100 degrees inside though. . . I don't know if it just because it is all old people from St. George who are used to the heat who work there or what, but we were all dying! As if it isn't hard enough to stay awake after you just drove for 4 hours and now you are sitting for another 2, add heat into the equation and that equals trouble. Regradless, it was nice to go to the temple. We took some pictures after. . . . It was a great start to our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment