10.21.2008

Silly Zion's Pictures


I wasn't really scared about the cactus, but my eyes make it look like I was! It reminded me of the time when this girl in Jerusalem got "prickly cactus stuff" stuck on her tongue? What you say? That was my reaction too! We didn't have any run-in with cactus!



Yes, we took a picture of our feet. When you are wearing Chaco's you kind of have to! Where were Anna's feet? I am not sure!






I totally dropped my delicious homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwhich down the rock. . . sad! My arm would have been stuck if I wanted to retrieve it. Good thing we had some extra's and plenty of other hiking snacks. I guess it could have been worse I could have dropped my camera or something.


1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I love all your pictures and all of your collages! Keep them coming. I'm so glad you had fun.