4.11.2009

wishes she had a new Easter Dress


Today I am a little bit sad that I am not a little girl.

I want my mom to wake me up in the morning and surprise me with a brand new Easter Dress (and possibly hat) that I can wear to church, looking like a million bucks. I want new white Mary-Jane shoes with fold down anklets with just a little bit of lace.

Since I am not 7 years old nor do I have a young child to get all decked out I will just have to admire the little girls at church tomorrow morning.



I guess I could always go out and buy myself a new Easter Dress, only that would defeat the fact that I just cleaned out my closet and decided I don't need any more dresses, skirts or clothes at all!

However, if I do end up going to the mall today and something pastel is screaming my name I might just have to get it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I totally agree with your post. Last year I actually went out and bought myself an Easter dress. It was so much fun. This year I just keep thinking how fun it will be to dress up the baby in a new dress next Easter! :)

Dezi & Brock said...

Wasn't your last blog about "needs?" I think you can always need a new pastel colored dress, or any colored dress for that matter. Cuz even if you enjoy it and then give it away it's still being enjoyed. :)