Seriously what is it about the first rays of sunshine each spring that brings out the bikini clad women? I wish I could say I could count on one hand the number of people I have seen wearing bikini's in the last 24 hours but I am pretty sure it would take both hands and possibly a few of your fingers too.
Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY needs to be wearing a bikini and short shorts to longboard, walk or bike in the canyon. It is only 75 degrees for heaven sakes. Better yet, how about the 4 girls who were "laying out"/reading on the grass behind my house yesterday. Just soakin' up a little skin cancer starting on April 22nd. At least wait until the official start of summer to subject your skin to deathly rays
Don't get me wrong, I am not proclaiming myself to be the modesty nazi, because I have my fair share of what my mom would deem 'un-becomng' outfits and I don't even put on sunscreen every time I go out. I love the sun and I sometimes think that things that are immodest are really cute (especially cocktail dresses, but that isn't relevant right now).
I guess I was just shocked because I am pretty sure that this weekend when it rain/snows again in the great state of Utah these girls are going to be hard up for clothes to wear and I am going to be grateful that I still haven't made the closet transition yet. . . and that my closet doesn't really allow for bikini's in public. You should all be grateful too! I am one less finger that you have to put up when you are counting.
Now, if you are counting spandex clad bikers. . . I fit into that category so I will just apologize ahead of time. I hope that your adventures in the great outdoors have been more clothed than the ones that I have had! Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment