1.05.2009

Makes tasty bread with her new Bosch Mixer

So, I got my fabulous BOSCH MIXER for Christmas. I couldn't possibly be happier. I made bread on Friday (instead of going to school to get ready for January) and documented the whole process. . . well, not the whole process, but enough to give you the idea. Derek thought I was crazy making him take pictures of me the whole time. These are just a few of them.
I decided that I could easily be the Little Red Hen. . . not becuase I didn't have anyone helping me and not because I was wearing fabulous red jewelry, but mostly because I love making bread with my new BOSCH MIXER . Not to mention that the bread tasted fabulous. I used the recipe of of my friend Garnet's blog (thanks Garn). I need to learn better how to shape the loaves so that they are flawless. I am turning more into my mother each day -- which I think is a good thing. Baking bread, having a Bosch, taking pictures of everything I do. . . yes, definitely I am my mother.
Don't worry there will be more Bosch pictures when I use the food processor attachment and the blender. . . way better than a KitchenAid!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Garnet said...

Ber! I was totally right about the hair. It is adorable. And I knew it would be without even pictures. And oh yes, I'm coveting your Bosch. But even more than that I'm coveting your cute little dress! Oh My Goodness. Adorable. I totally want one. Where did you get it? It's okay if I had one too right? Because, we never see eachother and we wouldn't have to worry about accidentally being twinsies. Girl, you are too too cute!

Karen said...

Nice job Amber! I could go for a nice yummy piece of bread about now :). I beg to differ on the kitchen aid though...my mom had a bosch when I was growing up and I hated that thing in the middle...so please tell me, what makes it so wonderful? (I am usually easily persuaded, so go ahead and tell me the pros and cons :)) I'd love to hear why it's so much better than the kitchen aid...hey, there is an idea for another blog:)
Happy bread making! Feel free to bring me a taste anytime :) O, and I love your dress too! so cute!

Amber said...

Friends. . . I bought the dress at Shade clothing! Garn, if you want me to buy you one and send it to you I will. I love it, love it, love it and would love it more if you had the same one! :) Thanks for telling me how great I am! Karen -- I should let you cut my hair, because this last haircut I got -- not my favorite!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

What a domestic diva!

Lexie said...

Look at you, I'm so jealous of the beautiful loaf of bread you made. One of my goals for 2009 is to learn to make good bread. I tried again the other day and not so good - I tried two recipes, they both tasted great, but looked pretty funny. Maybe you can help me when you come out in April (hint, hint!) You really do look so cute by the way - cute & domestic, how much more perfect could you be?

Ann-Marie said...

This is too funny, because I used my mom's bosch over the break for bread and absolutely HATED it! I went crazy. Then tonight I made breadsticks to go with my Chicken and Wild Rice soup (delicious by the way), and was so glad to have my K.A. back!