1.05.2009

has high hopes for this year

One of the little girls at school sent me this letter over the break. . . . . I just got it in the mail today. I love it though. I bet that "next" year (meaning this year) will be better than "this" year (meaning last year). She even welcomed in the new year with beautiful paper. Also included are a few pictures of the scarves that I made the kids for Christmas. I think that half of them came back to school today having lost them -- oh well, here's to hoping that this year will be better than last year. . . both in school and out of school.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

How cute is that!!! I bet you'll sneak her the snickers instead of the rock hard toostie roll next time.

Carina said...

That letter is so cute and I can't believe you make scarfs for all the kids in your class, you are ambitious! Don't worry about missing Siena's blessing, we missed you, but now you have an excuse to come visit!

Tyler and Rachael said...

so cute!! and you are amazing to make scarfs for your students--what a great idea. next time i'm in utah, i totally expect fresh baked bread--yummy!!

Dezi & Brock said...

You're so domestic! Scarves, a bread bosch thing, fish nets... good job! I didn't make anything for my students, but I graded their finals. What else do they need??!