5.17.2012

i am  one of a kind.  

i think i am the luckiest.

i am happy to only have 8.5 days of school left

i have too many pairs of shoes.

i miss playing night games on Mohawk Avenue with my neighborhood friends. 

i fear my parents dying in a car wreck or a plane crash.  (totally irrational, I know, but I still have to go home to say goodbye to them every-time they travel)

i feel out of place in a ward full of mom's and babies and families.

i smell lilacs and I am instantly taken back to my childhood. 

i usually turn off my alarm clock every morning before it has a chance to go off.  Why do I even set it? I'm not sure.  

i search for good deals and the perfect pair of colored skinny jeans.  no luck yet.

i wonder how many kids I'll have someday.  I'm getting old.

i love the feeling of accomplishing my goals.

i care too much

i tell myself not to care so much

i worry about my yw

i am not as cool as my 2 siblings who are getting married this summer (my nephew told me I could be cool if I got married.  working on it)
 
i remember exercising to "mousercise" from the disney channel as a child.  What? you didn't? you missed out.  

i believe that there is a plan for me.  A better plan than I could ever come up with. . . and I've come up with some good plans.  

i sing to myself while I run.  seriously, sometimes I do.  who needs an i-pod? 
 
i don’t always hang up or put away my laundry when it comes out of the dryer.  It usually takes me at least a day.  
 
i don’t like crying in front of people. You know how some people cry pretty? I don't.   

i write in my journal at least once a week.  It's therapeutic 
(and kind of ridiculous/entertaining to go back and read)
 
i win rarely.  
 
i lose my keys.  daily.  sometimes 2x.  
 
i dance with Ann-Marie in a black leotard and pink tights.  That is, after all, what real ballerina's do. 
 
i wish I was a better swimmer.  
 
i never get everything done that I want to in a day, but don't you fret, I keep on making those lists.  every day. 
 
i listen to the freeway outside my bedroom window and wonder if I should quit my teaching job and just be a stay at home traffic reporter.  
 
i don't understand why some days I run and feel great and other days I make it three steps and want to quit.  

i can usually be found with earrings in my ears.  With short hair it is kind of necessary.  
 
i need a day with no responsibilities.  That would be a dream come true.  
 
i forget that people actually read my blog and sometimes post things that should just be written in my journal.  

2 comments:

Deena said...

I love your posts! You are such an amazing person!!

Lexie said...

I love the way you write, it is so fun to learn more about you! Just for the record, I think you are super cool, no matter what your nephews say!