What am I going to do in the next 30 days of my 30 year old life? Good question.
30 has been a pretty good year to me and I am sure that the next 30 days will prove to be just as adventurous as the last 335 have been.
I am not quite sure I am ready to be 31. . . . . then it is officially like you are "in your 30's"
Old.
Maybe I'll post something everyday for the next 30 days about what I am doing as a 30 year old. That should keep me, and everyone else thoroughly entertained. Side note, but I am pretty sure my mom had her 5th child when she was 30. I will not be posting about having a child in my 30's. Too bad.


5 comments:
I'd love to hear about your next 30 days. You are very interesting! And 31 is not old!
It's funny...when people ask me how old I am I literally have to stop and think..30? no wait, I'm 31.
very weird. Good luck with your next 30 days. :)
Having been both 30 and 31, I have to say I liked 30 better. BUT, I liked 32 better than 30, so good things are still to come.
xo -El
I just left the "30s" completely. I'm now officially in the "40s". Ugh. Still not used to it and probably by the time I am, I'll be in my "50s"...
So fun! We will have to go do a birthday lunch...or dinner! I hope i look as good as you when I am almost 31:)
Post a Comment