12.24.2009

Can't wait to start another project

After making a few "things" as Christmas presents I kind of have the
I want to make stuff desire.

some might call it is a sickness, but it isn't

I can't post pictures of my projects just yet -- because they haven't been opened and what if it ruined the surprise!?

I think that my next project will be this. I can't get over how cute it is and It looks like something I can handle. Well, maybe I should finish my quilting project from a couple of summers ago before I start this one, or maybe not. I'm keeping my eye out for cute fabric that is for sure.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

According to Elder Uchtdorf, that's our innate desire - a gift from Heavenly Father...

Lexie said...

I hope you put up pictures of your projects now that they've been opened, I love your Y quilt above, amazing.