Every school year (for the past 8 years) I have sent out "welcome back" postcards to my upcoming students. This is the first year that I have made them. I will admit that while I do like doing "crafty" things, mostly I did this, because it seemed easier than driving to Utah Idaho Supply to buy already made postcards. It ended up being really fun! I think that they turned out pretty cute. They aren't anything fancy, but I hope that all those little eager 6 year olds will know when they get these little pieces of mail that they have a teacher who can't wait to be a part of their life for the next year. Honestly, I can't think of any other job I would rather have. . . . . and with that said, maybe at some point I should go set up my classroom too!
8.07.2008
Welcome Back!
Every school year (for the past 8 years) I have sent out "welcome back" postcards to my upcoming students. This is the first year that I have made them. I will admit that while I do like doing "crafty" things, mostly I did this, because it seemed easier than driving to Utah Idaho Supply to buy already made postcards. It ended up being really fun! I think that they turned out pretty cute. They aren't anything fancy, but I hope that all those little eager 6 year olds will know when they get these little pieces of mail that they have a teacher who can't wait to be a part of their life for the next year. Honestly, I can't think of any other job I would rather have. . . . . and with that said, maybe at some point I should go set up my classroom too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I could have had you for my first grade teacher! You are so cool! I never got anything in the mail from any of my teachers. You are so creative! Yea for Miss Ostler!
Post a Comment