5.09.2008

Orchestra




This year I have been the orchestra teacher for the 6th graders here at Art City Elementary. It has been really fun to be able to work with students who can actually hold a conversations. However, I am glad that the 7:30 AM mornings are over. We had our concert for the school yesterday, and the students did a great job! I always feel a little bit stupid standing up in front of the school waving my arms around, but it was worth it. It is amazing how much they have learned in such a short time. I don't have any video footage right now. . . just still shots!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Amber! You are so talented! Look at you Miss Orchestra teacher! Way to go. That's awesome!

The Proctors said...

Amber, look at you, teaching a full orchestra! Are you still doing lessons on the side in the evening also?