3.19.2012

is a little competitive

I should be working on report cards, but I was looking on pinterest (for report card ideas of course) and saw this.  

It needed to be posted this very minute.  

 
 
I think next time I am on a "date" with Eric and we go to Walmart, it is going to be with this gameboard in hand. 
 (I can't decide if Eugene or Orem would be a better location for this game. . . . sad to say I would probably guess Orem)

Winner gets a Target gift card.  

I will win.. . . . . .and to think that I just told his sister last night that I wasn't competitive.
I guess I lied.




3 comments:

Karen said...

Hee hee! I want pictures when you do this. :)

Kim said...

I could have won with a blacked-out card with this game in North Carolina! That's awesome. Gotta love Pinterest!

bell family said...

It would make shopping there much more fun and might keep me from going crazy.