2.13.2012

Confessions

So far I have eaten more cinnamon cookie crunch popcorn than I have given away. 
(to my credit it isn't quite valentine's day, so I still have some deliveries to make)

I rolled my eyes about 10 thousand times at the camp meeting on Saturday.  It really was that ridiculous. 

Sometimes I sleep in the guest room because I don't have the energy to put my clean sheets back on my bed late at night. 

I try not to have favorites at school, but it is next to impossible. 

I am counting down the days until my student teacher leaves.

There are a few hymns in the hymnbook that I strongly dislike and when we sing them at church it makes me want to leave.  When I am asked to play the piano for those songs it makes me want to poke my eyes out. 

I vacuum and sweep daily.  It's and obsession. 

Often I will put a fabric softener sheet in the dryer with my workout clothes even though I know I am not supposed to. 


I check my email at least once an hour. (usually there is nothing new)

Sometimes I reject phone calls because I don't feel like talking.

I've worn pink everyday since February 1st.  I'm getting kind of sick of it.

I have fallen asleep 3 times this month reading my scriptures.  It is only the 12th.  That is not a good track record. 

I use capital R in the middle of words because I like writing capital r way better than lowercase.

I haven't weighed myself for 7 months.  Maybe I should, but for me it is better to just stay away from the numbers.   

I put on my mascara when I'm driving.  I figure it saves me about 1.6 minutes in the morning. 

I hope nobody turns me into the authorities or stops checking my blog.

I feel better having confessed. 


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Confession posts are sometimes my favorite.

Is it the sunshine hymns? I seriously can't deal with those. There are a few others too. Is that bad?

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Ok, so I, too, need to comment on the hymns. I am the chorister, but I don't get to choose the songs, because the organist wants to choose songs she is comfortable with. (It was like that before I was in the ward. I now know she can play every single song, but whatever...) Anyway, she chooses the songs that NO ONE knows, so I just stand up there like a fool mouthing most of the songs...and they're always so long! It's awesome to stand up there while the entire congregation just stares at you, not singing, of course.

Elizabeth said...

Um, I'm a little concerned with the whole mascara/driving thing. You could poke your eye out. Or crash and die.

Here's my confession: if you know how long it has been since I vacuumed and swept you'd probably stroke out.

Also, just because it (the phone) rings doesn't mean you have to answer it.

xo -E

Kim said...

Laughing right now. You must wanna die when you come over & see my floors, especially under the kitchen table where the boys eat!? By the end of the day, there's probably a meals worth of food under there, so if I miss a couple days.....mmmmm mmmm.