8.12.2011

Could do at least 30 posts

But you get it all in one. 
Read my short synopsis or not at all based on your preference. 

If I were to make a separate post for everything I have been thinking about/neglectfully not blogging about lately they would be titled (roughly) the following: 

*  Why can people not follow through on their callings?  Why?

*  Bike Rides and Cougars.  Real ones.  Scary ones.  (Not old ladies, the animal kind)

*  Reading a book a day keeps the shopping desire away. 

*  How did I get so lucky to have such amazing YW? 

*  Pros of running with friends.  There are no cons. 

*  2nd grade sadness:  So not ready for 2011-2012

*  Jimmy's Baptism

*  The beach or the mountains -- which do I REALLY prefer?

* Of shoes and pants and other expensive purchases.


*  Gardening Success:  Zucchini and Tomatoes you are my friends. 


*  If only all boys were "cool boys" as according to Ben my 6yr old nephew who is sure that he knows some "cool boys" I can marry. 


*  Redecorating Happiness


*  Going places alone. . . . like movies and dinner?  What do you think?


*  Youth Conference (yet to happen, I am avoiding the last minute preparations)

*  Girls Camp.  Amazing.

*  What is it about Laundry and Ironing that is so soothing to me.  Weird.  Much.

*  The "Our Best Bites Cookbook"  My new best friend. 

*  Old computers become new computers with only a couple hundred dollars. 

*  Past feeling.  What does that really mean? I think I am. 

*  Season Decorations -- maybe I go overkill on this. 

* Pool days that have gone away all to soon. 

*  Quiet or Noisy.  Which is best?

*  Neighbors who move away

*  Baptisms for the Dead -- every temple is so different. 

*  New running shoes -- and I didn't even pick pink. 

*  Herpes Virus

*  Sewing Projects

* Saints and Pioneers

* Confusion -- always. 

*  Shutting people out when I need them most.  Not a good thing. 

*  The Ants that sometimes randomly crawl out of my computer keyboard.  Sick, I know.

*  My potted flowers on the porch that are still alive and it is August 11th.  Miraculous.

*  Old school friends and new possibilities. 

I think that is probably close to 30.  Seriously, I've got to get back on the blogging train.  That is a lot of stuff I have to say that is just mulling around in my head.  Dangerous. 


4 comments:

Deena said...

Can we ask for more details? I love hearing about all your events!!

Lexie said...

Just wish I could read those posts because I'll be some are heartfelt and most would be really, poingnant and make me smile. I can't help thinking about those lucky little second graders and wishing mine, who just started at a new school, were one of them!

Wright Bunch said...

AMBER!!! I miss your beautiful face... Can we PLEASE do a girls night again? I need to see you.

Dezi & Brock said...

Okay, I have a special request. One amazing thing about you is the fact that you have some amazing looks-- you're hot, skinny, and you have the money to totally dress up and be gorgeous. Can you PLEASE just do one "fashion post" of your amazing clothes and shoes?? I would LOVE to see your top 10 outfits!! And since you're a runner and hot, it would be wonderful! Someday you'll be pregnant and you can rock the maternity clothes, but for now, can you please just let some of us vicariously enjoy your clothes and figure??? Haha, please??