On Thanksgiving Day Heather, Jason and I ran in the "Earn Your Turkey" Turkey Trot in Orem.
It was a balmy 6 degrees when the race began.
I ran really fast, mostly because I wanted to be out of the cold. As I was running at about mile one I said out-loud to a friend of mine: "My fingers are frozen" A man who was running next to me heard and said back to me "Well, many are cold but few are frozen"
Only in Utah.
I must admit it was clever.
It took all day for my fingers to thaw.
Why do I run in the freezing cold weather you might ask?
Because it is fun of course.
Thanks to Heather and Jason for running with me!
| Here we are thawing out after at my house! Still smiling. |
![]() |
| Tights and a skirt -- quite the looker in this outfit. |


1 comment:
Funny! And you look adorable in your running gear!
xo -El
Post a Comment