Sometimes i do really brave things.
I ride my bike up really steep mountains (and I ride back down).
I kill spiders that mysteriously find their way into my house.
I hold babies. Even at times when I think it might make me cry because i wish that I had one of my own.
I run on the canyon trail (but never by myself).
I go on blind dates.
I live alone in a scary neighborhood.
I wear leggings without really having the best legs.
Most brave of all:
I cut my hair short on Saturday.
I think I'm bi-polar about my haircuts. Some minutes I love it and other minutes I wonder if I have sold my soul along with cutting 3 inches of hair off.


7 comments:
Amber, I love, love, love it! Cutting your hair short is really brave and I think the risk really paid off! It is so cute and so you!
xo -E
You are brave!!! I love your haircut! You are such a beautiful person!
I hope that you know my you are brave is a compliment about all the brave and amazing things you do in your life and not because of your hair cut. Your hair cut is very cute!! I love it! Just had to clarify.
What!? you have GREAT legs! Remember?
I think it is cute! Just sayin'
Yeah, you do have great legs!! And I LOOOOOVE the hair!! It's very different but it looks so freaking good on you!! I could never be that brave! Good job!!
p.s. my baby and I want to come visit you at BYU sometime
Post a Comment