This past week and a half I spent in LA with my brother Jim and his family of fantastically high energy boys and beautiful wife Megan. We had lots of fun going to the beach, visiting the Getty Art Museum, going to the aquarium, eating frozen yogurt, taking pictures on my computer, shopping in the fashion district, walking around the temple, running, going to the zoo and just being together.
Every time I visit California I leave wondering why I don't just live there. Can anyone give me a good reason to stay in Utah, because these kids and the company of Jim and Megan on a more regular basis are enough to make me want to pack my bags (okay really it would have to be a massive U-haul truck) and go to California for good. I mean how fair is it that Megan is the only person who can't participate in the "no shirt club" that the boys have set up. I think she needs me in California for sure.
Every time I visit California I leave wondering why I don't just live there. Can anyone give me a good reason to stay in Utah, because these kids and the company of Jim and Megan on a more regular basis are enough to make me want to pack my bags (okay really it would have to be a massive U-haul truck) and go to California for good. I mean how fair is it that Megan is the only person who can't participate in the "no shirt club" that the boys have set up. I think she needs me in California for sure.








I think that if I had worn those sunglasses on the beach it would have been too much for all the passersby to resist my beauty and charm so I left that to Luke.I think I'll go make a countdown chain to the next time I am going to drive to CA. . . . . . and I'm not going to put a lot of links into it.

4 comments:
You totally should just do it Ber! I mean what an adventure. Talk about taking risks right?! I mean, I like to shake up my life with a good haircut, but a move to California could really be the leap of faith you've been looking for.
Oh and one more thing. How could you have spent a week with all your favorite people when I wasn't even invited?!? :)
Super cute swim suits! What a fun vacation and the boys are just too cute!
xo -E
We had so much fun. I think the boys are in "Amber withdrawal". I definitely like your idea of packing up the U-haul and heading this way. I could use some girl power here. The no shirt club is just too much sometimes. Too much testosterone for sure! Can't wait until next time! Hopefully it is soon!
I would miss you if you moved to California! You are an amazing person!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment